Hightower Behavioral Health
[A Mental Health Clinic]
We Help You Be A Better You.
It is our Mission to be the provider of accessible, cost effective, and quality behavioral healthcare services to all people, in order to promote their mental health and well-being.
Fill Out The Form Below To Schedule Your Assessment.
At Hightower Behavioral Health, we provide a wide array of behavioral healthcare of evidence and best practice interventions for men, women, children and families. Our agency approach is to focus on the individualized needs of our clients and to promote integrated and holistic care through understanding their life experiences, relationships, community and support system. Our Mental Health Professionals work to empower the client to make positive choices, helping the client meet their own uniquely identified goals. We aim for all interventions we make with an individual or in a family to be meaningful and to promote real growth, change and bring opportunity.
- We work in the community to serve children, adolescents and adults that are working to surpass life’s challenges.
- To deliver services in the least restrictive, non-stigmatizing, most accessible environment within a coordinated system of community support services.
- At Hightower, we believe in the value of delivering services in the natural environment and in the person’s home.
- To apply only generally accepted evidence-based, best practice models as service interventions.
- To promote person-centered coping and skill building interventions.
- To support patient empowerment and self-care.
- To promote individualized, strength-based approach to delivery of services. These protocols are built-into service tools from assessment, treatment planning, and the provision of services.
- To know and understand human diversity including motivation and conviction to make personal changes in thoughts, feelings and actions.
what we offer
Currently, Hightower Behavioral accepts insurance coverage from most providers including Medicare and Medicaid.
To be eligible for services you must have a clinical diagnosis completed to determine medical necessity.
Schedule an Assessment
Treatment begins with a confidential assessment completed by a qualified mental health counselor. Once an individual submits their request one of our counselors will call and ask them for date(s) and time(s) they are available to make an appointment.
Get In Touch
- Address: 420 Crain Highway, Unit 3, Glen Burnie MD, 21061
- Phone: 410-595-6199
- Hotline: 301-404-0251
- Fax: 410-684-5334
- Email: [email protected]
- Monday-Friday: 9am – 5pm
- Saturday: 10am -3pm Telehealth Appointments Only